APEXel – THE ENTRY LEVEL APEX
– Lower cost version of its big-brother Apex
– Prevents catastrophes by monitoring temperature and pH in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smartphone when things go off track.
– Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when it’s not.
– iPhone, iPad, or Android app control. Also works on PC or Mac using any common web browser.
– Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
– Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup “Tasks” and an easy to use app.
– Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
– Expandable – Add more monitoring and control features as well as specialized – Apex-ecosystem hardware as your needs require
– Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
The ApexEL equipped to connect to your network via its wired connection, OR the built in 802.11n Wi-Fi
Set up tasks and to-do reminders help guide you through configuring everything from temperature control, trouble alerts to your mobile device, and many other common aquarium tasks. With the ApexEL, an aquarium controller no longer requires an advanced degree — you are up and running in 5 EASY STEPS.
ENERGY BAR 832 – THE ULTIMATE POWER CONTROL HUB
When we decided to create an Energy Bar for this new Apex, we designed it from the ground up. Not only does the Energy Bar 832 have eight 120V AC outlets, but it includes an internal 100W 24VDC power supply as well. That power supply feeds three built-in 1LINK ports as well as two 24VDC accessory ports.
And, each individual outlet has independent power monitoring and there are individual LED indicators for each outlet. Read on and watch the videos for more info.
SUPER-EASY MOUNTING SYSTEM FOR BOTH APEXel AND ENERGY BAR 832
Both the ApexEL and the Energy Bar 832 have an innovative attachment system that makes it easy to mount them up and also give convenient access to all the connections. The Apex mounts with just two screws. It has a hinged mount where you can flip it up, make your connections, and then flip it down, making it more difficult for water to enter the electronics via a cable. The Energy Bar 832 has a mounting bracket you screw to the wall with just three screws and then the Energy Bar slides down onto the bracket.
The ApexEL System includes probes for Temperature and pH. The pH probe is double-junction as well so it holds calibration longer and has a longer lifespan than single-junction probes.