Help monitor and measure approximate CO2 levels in your saltwater or freshwater aquarium with Fluval’s CO2 Aquarium Indicator Kit. All plants need carbon to grow—the same way humans and animals need food to thrive, plants need a little something to keep going, too. Carbon deficiency is a leading cause of poor aquatic growth, but this kit will help you maintain the proper levels in your aquarium. It comes with one 10 ml CO2 indicator liquid, a color check sticker to help gauge CO2 levels and one CO2 indicator.
- Helps you measure and gauge CO2 levels in your aquarium.
- Comes with everything you need for proper CO2 monitoring, including one CO2 indicator, a 10ml CO2 indicator solution and a color sticker to reference CO2 levels.
- Can be used in both saltwater and freshwater aquariums.
- Helps you maintain CO2 levels in your aquarium to encourage proper plant growth, development and survival.
- Promotes a vibrant, healthy planted aquarium for any-level aquarist.