DDR – DŌS DUAL RESERVOIR
This attractive fluid containment system stores your dosing fluids in style and tells you when it’s time to refill!
– Each side stores two liters (2L) of fluid
– Connects directly to your DŌS
– Optical sensors inform your APEX when levels are low
– Strong, cast-acrylic construction
– Low-profile – won’t easily tip over
– Easy to refill
– Push-fit tubing connections
– Use for 2-part (Alk/Cal), additives and other applications
STYLE MEETS FUNCTION. DECEIVING CAPACITY AND NO-TIP DESIGN
The DDR has great style and will stand out in anyone’s equipment room. But it’s not just about style. It may not look like it, but each side of the reservoir holds an ample two liters (2000 mL) of fluid. For most saltwater aquariums that are dosing Calcium and Alkalinity to their aquariums, this amount is more than enough to last at least two weeks. If you were dosing other additives it might last months before needing a refill.
Speaking of refills, the DDR has easy lift off lids that make refilling it super easy.
The DDR was also designed to have a low center of gravity. This means, unlike other reservoirs on the market, it is very difficult to inadvertently tip over and ruin your day.
Size (Approx.): 10.5″ x 8.5″ x 5.5″
Fluid Capacity (Approx.): 2000ml per side
Weight (Approx.): 2 pounds
Requires: Apex, Apex Lite, or Apex Jr. and DŌS to operate sensors
Package includes: DDR, 4m of DŌS tubing